How We Can Help
If you are unable to work due to medical problems, you should apply for Social Security Disability benefits. Why is it important to hire a lawyer? How can Hoglund Law Offices help you get approved for Social Security Disability benefits?
Social Security has many laws that decide who gets approved and who gets denied for Social Security Disability benefits. Like most people, you will likely get denied when you apply for Social Security benefits. When you appeal, you and almost everyone else will likely get denied Social Security Disability benefits again. Appeal for a hearing, and you will sometimes wait over a year to appear before a Social Security judge. Social Security judges deny a majority of people at hearings. Will your claim for Social Security Disability be denied too?
How do you get approved for Social Security Disability benefits?
Get help from experienced lawyers at a well-known Social Security law firm. The best Social Security lawyers can guide you through the process, help you know what to expect, and answer important questions you have along the way. Can a good Social Security lawyer help you get approved for Social Security disability benefits? Absolutely.
There are 5 ways your Social Security lawyer can get you approved for Social Security Disability benefits.
- Our Social Security lawyers and paralegals at Hoglund Law Offices help you apply for Social Security Disability benefits. You will never be approved for Social Security Disability benefits unless you apply for them. How do you apply for Social Security benefits? You must either go online, call Social Security, or go into a local Social Security office. Our law offices do this for you. There are other forms to complete as part of your application for Social Security benefits. These Social Security forms include questions about how you are limited day-to-day, your medical treatment, and your job history. Our Social Security legal team walks you through these forms and answers your questions about them.
- Our Hoglund Law Offices Social Security legal team helps you appeal your denials. You cannot get approved for Social Security Disability benefits if you miss your appeal, each appeal has a deadline. Since most people who apply for Social Security Disability and Supplemental Insurance benefits are denied, we receive your denial, explain the next step, update your information, and submit your appeal for you online.
- Hoglund Law Office’s Social Security lawyers can explain to you what medical treatment and testing Social Security expects you to get. You cannot be approved for Social Security Disability benefits if you do not get the right kind of medical treatment for your health problems. “Don’t my doctors know the right treatment for me?” They do, but you need to know what medical treatment will prove you are disabled under the law. For example, many people are surprised to learn that Social Security has decided chiropractors are not “acceptable medical sources.” Social Security generally ignores your chiropractic treatment —no matter how much it helps you. Also, in our experience, MRI’s are much more helpful to prove disability than x-rays alone in most cases. MRI’s can be expensive, so some doctors rely more on x-rays. Good medical treatment and good legal advice can help you get approved for Social Security Disability benefits. Our years of experience have helped over 30,000 people like you get the Social Security benefits they need.
- Our experienced Social Security hearing lawyers will prepare you for your Social Security hearing – this is a very important day. What do you say at your Social Security hearing? Your Social Security hearing will involve many questions about your past work and your current medical limitations. Social Security Administrative Law Judges (ALJ’s) follow certain procedures at your hearing. Every Social Security hearing is a little different. Our Hoglund lawyers explain the important issues at your Social Security hearing and the kinds of questions you may be asked.
- One of our Hoglund Social Security Lawyers goes into your hearing with you. “How does my lawyer help me get approved for benefits at my Social Security hearing?” Your lawyer will argue how Social Security’s laws are in your favor. To do this, your lawyer will usually make an opening statement. He or she will ask both you and experts at your hearing questions about the issues in your case – this involves cross-examination. Then, your Social Security lawyer will probably make a closing argument to your Social Security judge. How your Social Security lawyer argues your case is based on years of training and experience in hearing rooms with these judges. We are using all our legal skills to give you the best chance of getting approved for benefits. Our Hoglund Social Security Lawyers fight for you and your family to get the Social Security benefits you need.