Hoglund Law is proud to offer our prestigious Legal Studies internship to undergraduate students thinking of or currently pursuing a career in law. Our internship program allows for a uniquely hands-on and realistic experience, sure to garner skills and knowledge one will absolutely utilize throughout their academic and professional careers. We cater to varied day-time schedules to complete the 180 hours and will work with any university program to ensure you receive the appropriate credits.
Qualifications and Skills
Successful candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Current student, or recent graduate, from an undergraduate Legal Studies program or related field.
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to understand and apply the rules of professional responsibility
- Responsive and responsible
- A willingness to pitch in and help when tasks come up
- A teachable attitude
- Timeliness and accountable to deadlines
Experience with these tools is preferred:
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Task management programs
This is an unpaid internship. Interns will gain practical experience applying legal studies concepts in a multistate law firm, communicating effectively with diverse audiences, and preparing and filing cases with various county courts. Hours are flexible, but we do ask for a consistent schedule.
This internship takes place in our Roseville office at 1781 County Road B West, Roseville, MN 55113.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resume or any questions you have to: firstname.lastname@example.org