The choice of an attorney is an important one and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Please be aware that use of this website, sending of forms, or sending of email to our law firm or a specific attorney, does not establish an attorney-client relationship nor being a lawsuit. Communication through this website is not a secure method of communication and may be copied or intercepted by a third party as it goes from the sender to the recipient through the internet. Some cases may be referred to co-counsel depending on the nature and venue of a particular case. The Hoglund Law firm is a debt relief agency helping people file bankruptcy under the bankruptcy code. Past results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
This website is for information purposes only. The information on this website should not be interpreted as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and e-mails. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established in writing. Thank you for considering Hoglund & Mrozik, P.LLC.
- For services provided in Minnesota, attorney Robert Hoglund, licensed in Minnesota is responsible for the content of this ad, the office address is 1781 County Road B West, Roseville, MN 55113
- For services provided in Michigan, attorney Deborah Bensch, licensed in Michigan is responsible for the content of this ad.
- For services provided in Ohio, attorney Andrew Kinney, licensed in Ohio is responsible for the content of this ad, the office address is 25 East 5th Street 15th Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.
- For services provided in Kentucky, attorney Jennifer Mrozik, licensed in Kentucky is responsible for the content of this ad, the office address is 525 West 5th Street, Suite 337, Covington, Kentucky 41011.
- No attorney fees unless you win. Our law firm will advance all court costs & case expenses.
- Services are available in Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Kentucky and Wisconsin.
- The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based upon advertisements.
- Other lawyers in the law firm will be performing services.
The bottom line is that you will not spend a dime out of pocket for our law firm to represent you in a social security disability case. The only way our law firm gets paid any money is if you get back back benefits. Our of the back benefits, the Social Security Administration withholds 25% of that and sends it directly to our office to pay your Attorney’s fees. You keep the remaining 75%. 99% of our clients that win their claim receive a back benefits check from Social Security. The average back benefits check paid to our clients is about $6,000 – $9,000. Now, if you receive back benefits that amount could be more or less depending on an individual’s case. Remember this is only an example, but it is likely that you will receive some money for back benefits if we win your case.