My Recent Writing:
Megan M.R. McCarthy
Megan joined Hoglund, Chwialkowski and Mrozik in September 2014, as an associate bankruptcy attorney. Practicing exclusively in bankruptcy, Megan’s responsibilities include meeting and working with clients to resolve debt issues and representing them at their hearings in Federal District Court. Megan graduated cum laude from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, MN. While in law school, she received two CALI Awards for the top grade in the Legal Planning & Tax Clinic and the Business Law Clinic. Also during her time at William Mitchell, Megan volunteered as a Ramsey County Guardian ad Litem, worked for the National Child Protection Training Center, and participated in a corporate business law externship with the Valspar Corporation. Before law school, Megan earned degrees in Broadcast Journalism and Spanish from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities.
When she is not practicing law, Megan can be found cheering on the Minnesota Golden Gophers or trying out new restaurants around town! She is also passionate about coffee, seeing the world, staying active and spending time with family and friends!
Admitted to Practice:
- United States District Court for the district of Minnesota
- District Court for the State of Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. Cum Laude
- University of Minnesota, B.A. Spanish, Broadcast Journalism
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- MJF Service Award (300+ hours of volunteer service)