How Can an Attorney Help

How Can An Attorney Help?

The administrative discharge process for your federal student loans can be a daunting task as the application process requires substantial documentation and monitoring throughout. Hoglund Law Office can assist you in streamlining the discharge process by being appointed as your representative, gathering the required documentation, preparing your application for discharge and monitoring your application to ensure the administrative discharge process is simple and successful for you. In order to determine whether Hoglund Law Office can assist you through this process, please call our main office at 855-780-4357.